From SheCession to SheCovery: Creating Our Own Path
Launching Women Luncheon Series Returns!
We will kick-off with a panel of powerful female leaders sharing their unique views on the SheCession during COVID and what it will take for us to work toward a SheCovery, while taking stock of our own self-care.
- Joanna Ballantine, Financial Services Representative of The Davis Financial Group, April Luncheon Sponsor, will moderate the panel while offering her perspective on women and finance.
- Donna Haghighat, CEO of the Women's Fund of Western Massachusetts, examining the concepts that define a woman?s economic security through asset mapping.
- Yves Salomon-Fernandez, President, Greenfield Community College, a recognized thought leader, writing and speaking on issues related to reinventing higher education, rural innovation, equity, and women?s leadership.
- Ana Lourdes Artiga Paredes, an experienced restaurateur who went from busser and prep, to chef and now to Owner and President. Ana, an immigrant from El Salvador came to America for a better life for her then 5-year-old son. Today she has two minority-owned restaurants, El Comalito Amherst (100% Women-owned) and El Comalito Easthampton (co-owned with her son, Fernando).
- Lisa Totz of LT Consulting, a leading local technical consultant working with businesses, especially through the pandemic to adapt to growth - new opportunities, new business practices (online ordering), new requirements, supply chain issues, quarantines, regulations and more.
What we will cover:
- PART 1. Framing The Issues Around Women In the WorkForce: These women are leading on issues facing women in the workforce today. We will be framing issues around access to reemployment, work-life integration, health, safety & well-being, running a small business as a woman, finance & investment, and reentering the workforce.
- PART 2. SheCovery: Together we will examine the new normal and finding the elements that sustain us moving forward.
- PART 3. Give Voice To Your Own Struggles: "Break through sessions" will allow us to share our own stories of success, challenges and lessons learned to continue to thrive and grow in a post-COVID world.