Amherst Pride @ The Mill District
Join the celebration at the first annual Amherst Pride at The Mill District, with activities happening all throughout the weekend:
Saturday, June 4th
- Queer Pop-Up Market 4 PM - 7 PM: Shop with queer makers from all over the Valley! Candles, Jewelry, skincare, pottery, and so much more!
- Kids Pride Parade 3 PM - 5:30 PM: Hosted by the Mill District General Store - head there for face painting, flag making, and all the pre-parade activities. The Parade marches from the store at 5 PM - around the Square!
- Outtire Fashion Show 6 PM - 6:45 PM: Catch event sponsor Outtire's Amherst Pride line, walking the runway in collaboration with local favorite The Closet!
- Pride After Dark Drag Ball 7 PM - 10 PM: DJ KSTYLES spins this dance party, with Drag performances from Damela Cuca Deville, Veronica Midnight Lockhart, and Mz. October May Lay!
Sunday, June 5th
- Fitness/Pilates 9 AM, 10 AM, 11 AM [RSVP here]: With three time slots to choose from, indoor or outdoor, lean into a little self-care on Sunday morning. Balanced Birch Studio leads pilates classes and F45 Fitness offers their modified boot camp (accessible to all levels)!
- Pride Pancakes at Jake's 10 AM - 1 PM: Been missing Jake's at The Mill? Pop in Pride Weekend for a pancake breakfast. Pancakes, bacon, fruit, and mimosas for purchase! Breakfast is $15 per person.
- Pride Storytime & Hoop Joy 9 AM - 12 PM: The Jones Library and Hoop Joy offer a morning of stories and hula hooping!
For more information go to https://linktr.ee/themilldistrictna.
Please email email@example.com for any inquiries including sponsorship opportunities.