Stavros Center for Independent Living, Inc.
Disability Services and AdvocacyIndependent LivingNon-Profits
- 210 Old Farm Rd. Amherst MA 01002
- (413) 256-0473
- (800) 804-1899
- (413) 256-0190
- Send Email
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
We serve as an advocate for the personal and collective rights of people with disabilities and Deaf individuals.
- Provides information on accessible housing for people with disabilities & Deaf
- Enables people with long term disabilities to stay at home by providing Personal Assistance services
- Peer Counselors/Advocates help people with disabilties achieve goals to help them become or maintain independence
- Services for Deaf & Hard of hearing people to who want to advocate for their right to full communication access
- We Breaks Down Barriers throughout our communities to increase participation of people with disabilities